TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- An opinionated guide to East London.
- Hoxton Mini Press have made a name for themselves as a publisher dedicated to celebrating the creative and colourful character of East London.
- This is the second edition of their unashamedly biased, deeply opinionated (and very popular) guide to the area.
- With 15 new suggestions of where to eat, sleep, shop and drink (and some places that have fallen out of favour taken out) this pocket-sized companion is the ultimate guide to the everchanging face of East London, filled with beautiful photography, pithy reviews and a neighbourhood map showing where each place is located. It's a must for
East London locals and first-time visitors alike.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.