TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Venturi Hexamesh trainers in Grey Petale.
- Innovative 70% organic cotton and 30% recycled polyester Hexamesh upper, the Venturi features eco-friendly materials used throughout the shoes entire construction to provide long lasting durability and comfort.
- Suede, V-knit and TPU panelling featuring iconic Veja ‘V’ logo in rubber.
- Chunky sole design sitting on a moulded tread with exaggerated heel and tongue pull-tab detailing.
- Comfortable jersey lining made from eco-friendly 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester with a 12% wild rubber insole and 50% natural latex L-foam impact cushioning.
- The Venturi Hexamesh is a contemporary, purpose-built city shoe that combines sophisticated comfort with head-turning design cues.
- Upper 70% organic cotton, 30% recycled polyester, Lining 33% organic cotton 67% recycled polyester, Insole 12% wild rubber, 12% recycled plastic bottles, 12% jute and other synthetic materials, L-foam cushion latex 50% natural latex, 50% synthetic latex.
- Made in the Porto Algere region of Brazil.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.