TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Water-repellent brown suede upper
- Black logo V made of rubber
- Jersey lining (33% organic cotton, 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Technical insole made out of wool
- Natural coloured sole made from wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.