TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Upper in water-repellent suede and mesh
- Panels made out of water-repellent suede
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in flannel (70% recycled cotton & 30% recycled polyester)
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Technical insole made out of wool
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.