TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Nova high top vegan-friendly trainers in White and Fluorescent Orange with a Butterscotch sole.
- Organic cotton ankle height upper featuring iconic silkscreen printed Veja 'V' logo and rubber toe and heel accents with an exaggerated heel pull-tab.
- Chunky uniform vulcanised sole sitting on a razor-tooth tread.
- Organic cotton lining with an insole made from recycled E.V.A, E.V.A and wild rubber.
- Sole made of 20% wild Amazonian rubber.
- Made in the Porto Algere region of Brazil.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.