TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Esplar Low logo trainer in White and Natural with Butterscotch sole.
- Upper in leather and suede with a Natural suede stitched 'V' logo and heel cap.
- 100% Leather upper made from Chrome Free leather.
- Organic cotton lining made from 33% organic cotton and 67% recycled polyester.
- Rubber insole made of sustainably sourced wild rubber from the Amazonian forest.
- Named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil.
- Made in Brazil.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
- Get it in time for Christmas! Order by 22nd Dec
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/202.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.