TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- Twins by Peter Zelewski
- Powerful portraits of identical twins reveal unnerving similarities, subtle differences and unbreakable bonds.
- Award-winning photographer Peter Zelewski has spent the last four years capturing the faces and stories of identical twins. Some inexplicably lost their hearing at the exact same time, others unlock each others' phones with their indistinguishable fingerprints, but perhaps more surprisingly, some don't get on.
- Appearing alongside personal quotes, these powerful portraits tap in to one of the most fascinating of all human relationships.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.