TELL ME MORE
Using organically sourced fabrics, including polyester made out of recycled bottles and chrome-free leather, Thinking Mu favours using traditional crafts, such as hand-screen printing, block printing and hand embroidery. The brand’s co-founders, Pepe Barguñó, Miquel Castells, Alejandro Arenas and Carlos Cortadellas, have a shared goal, which is to use fashion as an instrument for social change, by only using ethically sourced materials, and investing in the people who bring their designs to life.
- Rhino Hemp pant in Stone.
- High waisted design with a drop crotch and relaxed leg.
- Exaggerated front pleating and belt loops.
- 3 pocket design.
- GOTS certified, a certification given to products where a minimum of 70% organic or recycled material is used in construction.
- Tencel is a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
- 45% hemp, 30% organic cotton, 25% tencel.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.