TELL ME MORE
The SELECTED brand was launched in 1997 initially for the menswear market and gained a strong foothold in the fashion industry, selling in 25 countries around the world. In 2008 the brand introduced their women's range, 'Selected Femme' which has grown to be equally as successful as the men's line and is now stocked in hundreds of retailers worldwide. Their designs blend classic cuts with fashion trends and have a major focus on glamorous, feminine and sophisticated silhouettes.
- Special Dean pants in Bone White.
- Slightly tapered fit with a slight stretch, available in 32" and 34" leg lengths.
- Large workwear style front pockets and dual real pockets.
- Stitching details throughout with blocked cuffs.
- Classic button and zip closure.
- Soft texture made from certified organic cotton, part of Selected Homme’s initiative to abandon harmful chemicals in the making process to ensure better working environments for farmers and keeping soil fertile for longer.
- Made from 98% cotton and part of Selected Homme’s partnership with the Better Cotton Initiative, helping to improve global cotton farming.
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.