TELL ME MORE
Established in 1993, the identity of Samsøe & Samsøe is rooted in unique and recognizable Scandinavian fashion design. Their ambition is to continuously develop attractive, market-oriented and diverse collections supported by practical and innovative design. With minimalistic detailing and unusual cuts, their pieces are designed to match current trends and meet market demands.
- Taka shirt in Picante.
- Long sleeve design in a regular fit.
- Traditional collar with contrast button up front.
- Back yoke pleat with side splits for shape.
- Super soft tencel and cotton construction.
- 60% Tencel, a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
- Samsøe & Samsøe's ethos is to implement social and environmental awareness into all of their collections and so this garment has been Oeko-Tex certified, meaning every aspect has been tested for harmful substances and is harmless in human ecological terms.
- 60% tencel, 40% organic cotton.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.