TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- Once upon a time in brick lane by Paul Trevor.
- Vintage photographs taken in London's East End that are full of surprise and humanity. Paul Trevor is one of the unsung heroes of British photography and this is his unique collection of photos of one of the most iconic corners of London.
- Brick Lane is photographed more than almost any other street in the capital yet these elegant black and whites taken in the 70s, 80s and 90s capture something different: a now vanished era freedom and joy and full of grit.
- This is honest street photography in the very best tradition of Cartier-Bresson.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.