TELL ME MORE
Ten years ago they set out on a life-changing adventure, travelling the world and coming across talented craftspeople and their beautiful work along the way. It inspired them to do something different, so they moved to rural Devon and started working with artisans throughout the world, supporting and celebrating their skills by bringing their products to a wider audience.
- Edo jug in terracotta.
- Detailed spout and delicate handle.
- Textured base with contrast smooth glaze.
- Made from traditional Chinese pottery skills.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- 10.5 x 12.5 x 7cm.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.