TELL ME MORE
Using organically sourced fabrics, including polyester made out of recycled bottles and chrome-free leather, Thinking Mu favours using traditional crafts, such as hand-screen printing, block printing and hand embroidery. The brand’s co-founders, Pepe Barguñó, Miquel Castells, Alejandro Arenas and Carlos Cortadellas, have a shared goal, which is to use fashion as an instrument for social change, by only using ethically sourced materials, and investing in the people who bring their designs to life.
- Rufiji jacket in Mauve.
- Denim style jacket in a cropped length.
- Traditional button up front with adjustable hem tabs.
- Visible stitching details and rectangular pockets.
- GOTS certified, a certification given to products where a minimum of 70% organic or recycled material is used in construction.
- 100% organic cotton.
Model, 5’7” is wearing size S, 8/36, 27” waist
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.