TELL ME MORE
Established in 1993, the identity of Samsøe & Samsøe is rooted in unique and recognizable Scandinavian fashion design. Their ambition is to continuously develop attractive, market-oriented and diverse collections supported by practical and innovative design. With minimalistic detailing and unusual cuts, their pieces are designed to match current trends and meet market demands.
- Loreta skirt in Heather Rose gingham.
- High waisted, midi skirt length skirt with side zip closure.
- Bias cut to create shape with added hem stitch detail.
- Lightweight lining made from Lenzing Viscose.
- Samsøe & Samsøe's ethos is to implement social and environmental awareness into all of their collections and so this garment has been Oeko-Tex certified, meaning every aspect of the Loreta skirt has been tested for harmful substances and is harmless in human ecological terms.
- 58% acetate 42% viscose.
Model, Alexa, is 5ft 11in and wears a size Small
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.