TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- London underground 1970-1980.
- Think of the London Underground and what comes to mind? Shuffling human traffic, trains whirring through tunnels, tired silent faces.
- Mike Goldwater s pictures taken between 1970 and 1980, capture the moments of tenderness and life that lie beneath that: the kisses goodbye, the man cradling a cat, another smoking deep in thought, the homeless man curled up next to his belongings.
- We also see old ticket booths, retro carriages, whisky adverts and bell flares. These images, full of human interaction, take us back to a time when it was fine to talk (and smoke) on our beloved Underground.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.