TELL ME MORE
Launched in 2010, Portuguese brand, La Paz, has a rich heritage of dealing in rare vintage textiles behind it. The founders spent a long time sourcing the finest artisan crafts and materials from Tibet to Turkey to influence their designs and stock items in their 'Merchant Shop' in the city of Porto. The Portuguese history of sea-faring features heavily in their designs and their collections reflect a strong oceanic theme throughout.
- Timbuktu Cunha sweatshirt in Yellow.
- Regular fitting, raglan sleeve design.
- Micro-ribbed O-neck, cuff and waist details.
- Chest La Paz anchor logo with rear ' La Paz Timbuktu' graphic.
- 100% cotton.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.