TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- Invisible Jumpers by Joseph Ford.
- 88pp, cloth spine, 196mm x 156mm.
- Photography by Joseph Ford. Knitting by Nina Dodd.
- The intricate jumpers in this book - worn by humans, dogs and bananas alike - blend seamlessly into their surroundings thanks to more than 1,000 hours of knitting and endless hours lining up the camera for the perfect shot.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.