TELL ME MORE
Howlin - scottish slang for smelly - is an Antwerp knitwear brand with strong roots in Scotland and Ireland. Since 1981 they have been producing quality knitwear and in 2009 they launched a new label Howlin'. The way of manufacturing remains traditional but Howlin' offers more room for fantasy in shape and pattern. Howlin' strives for timeless, playful products that are made with care. So whether it is a scarf or a shaggy waistcoat; all their products are individually manufactured and hand finished by traditionally skilled craftsmen in either Scotland and Ireland using the highest quality yarns possible.
- Homer hossa jumper in Ocean Blue.
- Towelling fabric design with brushed cotton inside.
- High neck with contrast colour zipper.
- Regular fit with side pockets.
- Bungee elasticated cuffs and hem for a comfortable fit.
- 80% cotton 20% polyester.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.