TELL ME MORE
HKliving is a Dutch interior brand founded by Emiel Hetsen and Sander Klaver. The combination of a creative mind and a mathematical brain has turned out to be a winning formula. At the base HKliving creates accessible collections with products inspired by traditional and usable designs while respecting its history, but always to give it a modern look and feel. During the designing process the emphasis has been placed on honouring the original style/influence, but very much creating accessible items at the same time.
- Kyoto Yunomi ceramic mug in Mint.
- Hand-finished glaze, giving individuality to every item.
- From the Kyoto ceramics range of tableware.
- Mix and match with the other 3 colours in the range.
- Recommended hand-wash only to prolong colour life.
- 8.5 x 8.5 x 8cm.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.