TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- Hackney Archive, Work and Life 1971-85 by Neil Martinson.
- Life-long Hackney resident Neil Martinson was still at school when he began taking photos on his home turf, documenting people at work, children at play, protests, homelessness, Jewish life, street markets and other scenes.
- His documentary archive brings a past era to life and shows how much the working lives of Hackney - and the world over - have changed in the digital age. 'I grew up in a period when a lot of people were doing manual jobs.
- There was a huge amount of manufacturing going on in the borough, which helped to make it diverse and vibrant.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.