TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- Flower Men by Ken Hermann.
- Flowers are a hugely important part of Indian culture, used in everything from temple rituals to festivals and parties - and Malik Ghat flower market is the largest of its kind in India. Located in Calcutta, next to the Hooghly river, it attracts more than 2,000 sellers each day, who flock to peddle their blooms amid frantic scenes.
- After having visited Calcutta and its flower market for the first time, Danish photographer Ken Hermann decided to take portraits of the sellers, their magnificent garlands often appearing in stark contrast to their own dusty and sweat-soaked attire.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/2021.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.