TELL ME MORE
Turnaround Books are the UK's leading book distributor, supplying and tailoring book collections for independent retailers. Supplying publishers big and small, their fair approach to distribution ensures equal support and promotion.
- Flower Men by Ken Hermann.
- Flowers are a hugely important part of Indian culture, used in everything from temple rituals to festivals and parties - and Malik Ghat flower market is the largest of its kind in India. Located in Calcutta, next to the Hooghly river, it attracts more than 2,000 sellers each day, who flock to peddle their blooms amid frantic scenes.
- After having visited Calcutta and its flower market for the first time, Danish photographer Ken Hermann decided to take portraits of the sellers, their magnificent garlands often appearing in stark contrast to their own dusty and sweat-soaked attire.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.