TELL ME MORE
Kirlian photography has shown a colourful glow or 'aura' surrounding people and objects since the late 19th century. In Hamraz Ahsan's compact book, you will learn about beliefs and practices surrounding these subtle aura bodies, including:
- classical western and eastern ideas about the aura
- the different layers within the 'auric egg' and how they affect our wellbeing
- meditations to strengthen your aura
- everyday techniques to ensure your aura is protected from others - and much more
Complete with meditations and full-colour illustrations.
Illustrated, hardback book
Size 160mm x 128mm
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.