TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- East london Homes.
- East London is known the world over for its creativity, diversity and rich history.
- Stylist and author Sarah Bagner and photographer Jon Aaron Green have stepped through the doors of the most exciting homes in the area, each one reflecting the individual style of the people who live there.
- Artists, architects, designers, musicians, restaurateurs and more have transformed both classical and modern spaces to reflect their personal tastes. Combining insightful text based on Sarah's interviews and beautiful photography from Jon, these homes capture the unique and eclectic spirit of a fast-changing East London.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.