TELL ME MORE
Hoxton Mini Press are an indie publisher from East London making collectable photography books. Their goal is to bring photobooks to a wider audience... and make them so beautiful you'll keep them for your grandchildren. In an age when everything is virtual, the book as an object is more important than ever. But all too often big art books are aloof and expensive. They want to make books largely about East London that both the collector and the non-specialist can enjoy – and that everyone can afford.
- East end in colour 1980-1990.
- This book by a new photographer continues from 1980 as the regeneration of the East End accelerates to an unprecedented degree.
- Tim Brown, a driver on London Underground's Central Line, spent his spare time photographing the city's financial centre and transport hubs, including the Docklands area just before the developers seized control of this vast industrial wasteland.
- His subtle, understated (and never-before-seen) colour images are a nostalgic record of a corner of the capital that has changed almost beyond recognition.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.