TELL ME MORE
Portuguese flannel-making is a tradition that is widely considered as a form of art and this brand have harnessed that tradition to create timeless, beautiful pieces from season to season. One of the most distinguishing processes involved in making the flannel is the lifting up of the fibre ends to 'nap' the cloth using a meticulous brushing technique that results in a long lasting fabric with a soft, warm texture. Each shirt is made in Portugal using this technique and the designs are inspired by the environment and people living and working along the coast.
- Catown shirt in Vintage Green.
- Straight, regular fitting shirt with short sleeves.
- Revere collar with tab and chest pocket detail.
- Super soft shirt made from a silk and linen blend.
- Button up front with mother of pearl buttons.
- 62% silk, 38% linen.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.