TELL ME MORE
Arvin means friend of the people. Arvin Goods are a basics brand that put sustainability first. It is not an afterthought or a gimmick, it is the reason they exist. 85% of the worlds textiles end up in landfill. Instead of going to landfill Arvin Goods make socks and underwear from the waste material from garment factories. Manufactured using 52% post industrial cotton (off-cuts from garment factories/landfill ) and 48% post consumer polyester (recycled plastics) No added dyes & zero water waste. This ‘closed loop’ system means they are 100% sustainable.
- Arvin Goods are a basics brand that put sustainability first.
- These socks are made from the waste fabric in garment factories.
- Soft Moisture wicking fabric.
- Padded footbed and Elastic arch support.
- 52% Upcycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, 3% Nylon, 3% Spandex, 2% Elastic
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.