TELL ME MORE
Imagined by Yves Chareton in the United States in 1979, the Hartford project revisits American wardrobe classics, bringing them a twist of modernity. The brand structured itself and began its commercial development: the collections grew in size and became synonymous with faultless materials and style. By mixing European influences with a very west coast casual style, the brand quickly gained cult status on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Parker Woven shirt in Blue Tropical.
- Straight, regular fitting shirt with short sleeves.
- Revere collar and chest pocket detail.
- Soft and lightweight woven cotton shirt in a tropical leaf print.
- Button up front with mother of white buttons.
- 100% cotton.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.