TELL ME MORE
Matt & Nat take their name from the words Material and Nature, which were the starting point for the brand's philosophy. Committed to not using any animal based materials for their products, they are constantly striving to find new and innovative ways to remain sustainable and eco-friendly. Recycled nylons, cardboard, rubber and cork make up the list of ingredients used in creating their beautiful accessories and since 2007 all linings have been made from 100% recycled plastic bottles - so, as their motto says, you can 'live beautifully'.
- Backpack with top frame zipper closure with adjustable straps.
- Small zipper pocket on back for security.
- Interior: Zipper pocket, smartphone pocket, logo-embossed Dwell patch. 100% recycled nylon lining.
- Dimensions: 12.5”L x 13”H x 5”D
- Handle Drop: 3.5”
- Adjustable Back Straps: 27”-34”
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.