TELL ME MORE
Matt & Nat take their name from the words Material and Nature, which were the starting point for the brand's philosophy. Committed to not using any animal based materials for their products, they are constantly striving to find new and innovative ways to remain sustainable and eco-friendly. Recycled nylons, cardboard, rubber and cork make up the list of ingredients used in creating their beautiful accessories and since 2007 all linings have been made from 100% recycled plastic bottles - so, as their motto says, you can 'live beautifully'.
- Hobo bag with dropped metal zipper closure and heavy stitch angled front body detail slip pocket function.
- Comes with adjustable/removable crossbody strap.
- Interior: Standard patch logo and cell phone slip pocket detail. Zip pocket compartment on back wall of interior.
- Dimensions: 11½” H x 12 ½ ” L x 3 ¾ ” W
- Shoulder Strap: 19” - 23”
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.