TELL ME MORE
Established in 1993, the identity of Samsøe & Samsøe is rooted in unique and recognizable Scandinavian fashion design. Their ambition is to continuously develop attractive, market-oriented and diverse collections supported by practical and innovative design. With minimalistic detailing and unusual cuts, their pieces are designed to match current trends and meet market demands.
- Manz short in warm white loosely ruffled, elasticated waistline.
- Tie belt feature with large stitched patch pockets.
- Top stitched seams with attention to detail construction and turned up hemline.
- Featured front seam and side seam pockets.
- 60% lyocell, 40% linen. Lyocell is a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
Mara, 5’ 11” wears size small
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/2021.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.