TELL ME MORE
Having been in the textile industry since 1969, Knowledge Cotton Apparel are all too aware of the impact that manufacture has on the environment and their philosophy is to make clothes with a conscience. Danish founder, Jorgen Morup had a curious interest in using natural resources and techniques and this mindset remains at the core of the brand today. Their focus is on the design and production of clothing that considers quality, history and sustainable practise above all else.
- Larch linen shirt in Zennia Yellow
- Casual fit button down shirt with traditional collar.
- Short sleeved design with up-turned cuffs.
- Light linen fabric and statement yellow colourway makes this the perfect spring/summer shirt.
- GOTS certified, a certification given to products where a minimum of 70% organic material is used in construction. The Larch linen shirt is made from 70% organic cotton and 30% organic linen.
- Vegan approved by PETA.
Oscar 6’1, wears Large top, 31” trouser
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.