TELL ME MORE
Established in 1993, the identity of Samsøe & Samsøe is rooted in unique and recognizable Scandinavian fashion design. Their ambition is to continuously develop attractive, market-oriented and diverse collections supported by practical and innovative design. With minimalistic detailing and unusual cuts, their pieces are designed to match current trends and meet market demands.
- Joni shirt in Rose.
- Open V-neck and notched lapel collar.
- Button down with tonal buttons.
- Light-weight fabric with slight shine.
- Pair with the Enna skirt for a seamless summer outfit.
- 86% Lyocell, a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
- 86% lyocell 14% polyester.
Model, Mara is 5’11 and wears size small
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.