TELL ME MORE
Mara Vera was founded by Drashta Sarvaiya with the desire to bring modern design with sustainability into our daily lives. Drashta is a full-time textile designer and printmaker based in London. Social responsibility and environmental sustainability are at the heart of what she does. Through Mara Vera she collaborates with master artisans in Gujarat and Rajasthan and works with locally sourced materials to deliver high quality, hand made textiles. Her small business invests 5% of proceeds from every sale in the development of the local artisan communities in India.
- Forest scarf in Green.
- Original artwork design.
- Extra large scarf measuring 86 x 38 inches.
- Handwoven construction made from a silk and cotton blend.
- Hand block-printed using 100% natural dyes.
- Only suitable for cold hand-washing.
- 50% silk, 50% cotton.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
- Get it in time for Christmas! Order by 22nd Dec
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/202.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.