TELL ME MORE
With his first shop opening in Copenhagen in 1986, Mads Norgaard is a designer who knows his clients. The philosophy behind the self titled brand is to 'make women sexier and men rougher - with a modernist gleam in the eye.' Edgy and wearable in everyday life, the collections are beautifully crafted with quality fabrics and clean cuts - reflecting Scandinavian cool from every angle.
- Flexi Pop Docca dress in Blue and White stripe.
- Slim fitting top with flared skirt.
- Midi length with frilled detail, short boxy sleeves.
- Crepe-effect construction with pleating around the waist provides an overall weightless look.
- Concealed drawstring waist for shape.
- Side pockets with zip closure back.
- 58% viscose, 41% polyester 1% lycra.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.