TELL ME MORE
The mission of Danish brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- White leather upper with nautico back tab
- Natural coloured V logo, made of rubber
- Organic cotton lining
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (20%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
Side note: The 'Esplar' trainers are named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic farming families in North Brazil who Veja have been working with since 2004 :)
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.