TELL ME MORE
Having been in the textile industry since 1969, Knowledge Cotton Apparel are all too aware of the impact that manufacture has on the environment and their philosophy is to make clothes with a conscience. Danish founder, Jorgen Morup had a curious interest in using natural resources and techniques and this mindset remains at the core of the brand today. Their focus is on the design and production of clothing that considers quality, history and sustainable practise above all else.
- Elm small Owl sweat in Skyway Melange
- Casual sweatshirt with ribbed detail O neck, cuffs and hem.
- Small ‘KCA’ owl logo gives a unique twist to the classic sweatshirt.
- GOTS certified, a certification given to products where a minimum of 70% organic material is used in construction.
- The Elm Owl sweatshirt is made from 100% organic cotton.
- Vegan approved by PETA.
Oscar 6’1, wears Large top, 31” trouser
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
- Get it in time for Christmas! Order by 22nd Dec
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/202.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.