TELL ME MORE
Having been in the textile industry since 1969, Knowledge Cotton Apparel are all too aware of the impact that manufacture has on the environment and their philosophy is to make clothes with a conscience. Danish founder, Jorgen Morup had a curious interest in using natural resources and techniques and this mindset remains at the core of the brand today. Their focus is on the design and production of clothing that considers quality, history and sustainable practise above all else.
- Elder striped shirt in Total Eclipse and White stripes.
- Classic button down collar with contrast striped button down cuffs.
- A regular fitting shirt made from 51% tencel and 49% organic cotton, giving a soft and comfortable look and feel.
- Tencel, also known as Lyocell, is a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
- Vegan approved by PETA and part of Knowledge Cotton’s own label KCA approved, a range of garments used entirely from sustainable and quality materials.
Oscar 6’1, wears Large top, 31” trouser
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.