TELL ME MORE
Doing Goods are home sweet home for all those imperfect and fun homeware items. Doing Goods are a treasure trove of quirky curiosities and tantalizing textiles. A treasure chest filled to the brim with unique homeware items that are wabi sabi: imperfect things that have their own unique stories.
- Oddly Orangutan gift holder.
- Tufted sheep's wool with a cotton gift pouch.
- Lovingly handmade in India at a family workshop.
- Respect for traditional techniques and artisan crafts.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.