TELL ME MORE
Arvin means friend of the people. Arvin Goods are a basics brand that put sustainability first. It is not an afterthought or a gimmick, it is the reason they exist. 85% of the worlds textiles end up in landfill. Instead of going to landfill Arvin Goods make socks and underwear from the waste material from garment factories. Manufactured using 52% post industrial cotton (off-cuts from garment factories/landfill ) and 48% post consumer polyester (recycled plastics) No added dyes & zero water waste. This ‘closed loop’ system means they are 100% sustainable.
-Arvin Goods are a basics brand that put sustainability first.
- These socks are made from the waste fabric in garment factories.
- Soft Moisture wicking fabric.
- 52% Upcycled Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester, 3% Nylon, 3% Spandex, 2% Elastic
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.