TELL ME MORE
The mission of French brand, Veja, is to create a supply chain in the manufacture of their products that respects both humans and the environment. The designers work with all natural materials, including tapping rubber from trees without the use of industrial processes and buying cotton from organic farmers in Brazil to weave canvas for the brand's footwear collections. Sustainability and trading fairly is at the heart of the brand's philosophy.
- Veja Condor Mesh Running Trainer in Khaki Natural colour-way.
- Alveomesh upper (100% recycled plastic bottles).
- T.P.U Panels
- Pebax RNew heel support and Veja 'V' logo (100% ricinus oil).
- 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester jersey lining.
- Insole (12% wild rubber, 12% recycled plastic bottles, 12% jute, 8% recycled E.V.A, 56% E.V.A).
- Midsole made of 22% sugar cane, 15% rice waste, 8% banana oil, 55% E.V.A.
- L-Foam cushion technology (50% latex from Brazil, 50% synthetic latex).
- Outsole made of wild rubber (30%) from the Amazon Rainforest and rice waste (31%).
- Made in Fortaleza, Brazil.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
- Get it in time for Christmas! Order by 22nd Dec
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/202.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.