TELL ME MORE
Steamery was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2014 by Martin Lingner and Frej Lewenhaupt. By combining a professional background in fashion and Scandinavian design aesthetics with high technology and sustainable values they aim to make it easier for people to take care of their clothes. They want to give fashion enthusiasts access to their whole wardrobe. Forget about wrinkly clothes and pilled, destroyed knits. Invest in pieces you love and make them last.
Cirrus No.2 is Steamery's new updated hand steamer. Besides a luxurious and minimal Scandi design with a soft, matte finish it also has a front in brushed stainless steel that is designed to spread the steam evenly over the fabric to smooth out all creases in just one swipe. It heats up in 20-25 seconds and weighs just 590 grams, because nobody has time for bulky electronics!
• Plug: European (with UK adaptor)
• Origin: China
• Certificate: CE/RoHS/GS/GC
• Model: Cirrus No.2 Travel Steamer
• Power voltage and Frequency: 220-240 V/50Hz-60Hz
• Power: 1500 W
• Front plate in stainless steel – engineered to spread the steam over the fabric
• Starts in 25 seconds
• Weight: 0,58 kg
• 75 ml water tank – 6 min of on demand steam (enough to steam one outfit)
• 1 year warranty
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
- Get it in time for Christmas! Order by 22nd Dec
Enjoy extended returns up until 15/01/202.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.