TELL ME MORE
With his first shop opening in Copenhagen in 1986, Mads Norgaard is a designer who knows his clients. The philosophy behind the self titled brand is to 'make women sexier and men rougher - with a modernist gleam in the eye.' Edgy and wearable in everyday life, the collections are beautifully crafted with quality fabrics and clean cuts - reflecting Scandinavian cool from every angle.
- Bretagne organic Thilke top in blue and ecru stripes.
- ¾ loose sleeve in a relaxed fitting.
- Loose, relaxed fit with a round neck and hemline.
- Knitted in Denmark from 100% organic cotton.
- The SS20 Mads Norgaard collection further builds on their attempts to create a range of timeless, classic garments, with the Thilke top being a consistent style in the companys seasonal drops.
Mara, 5’ 11” wears size small
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free delivery over £50 (UK only) £0.00
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occuring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.