TELL ME MORE
Kings of Indigo (K.O.I) makes quality denims, tops and accessories inspired by American classics with a Japanese eye for detail; All Kings of Indigo items are designed to last long, quality wear for the next era. Every garment is made with a conscience; the Kings use innovative and sustainable production techniques where they can.
- Ayako top in Navy.
- Round neck design with box 1/2 length sleeves.
- Button detail on the shoulder.
- 100% Tencel, a soft fabric made almost entirely from eucalyptus trees that requires up to 50% less water than cotton harvesting; a newly emerging sustainable alternative to conventional organic materials.
- In Kings of Indigo’s collections the brand strives to produce quality garments that have an ethical and environmental awareness, choosing to use organic materials with no chemical treatments.
- 100% tencel lyocell.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.