TELL ME MORE
Turnaround Books are the UK's leading book distributor, supplying and tailoring book collections for independent retailers.
- Alzheimer by Peter Granser
- Alzheimer's disease is an overlooked affliction of the elderly, often kept behind closed doors. Acclaimed photographer Peter Granser's new series of work approaches the disease in a new way.
- The delicately coloured, square portrait photographs display an unmistakable aesthetic, radiating beauty without prettifying. In an immediate and touching artistic plea, Granser allows the reader to meditate on these faces and confront their own perceptions of the disease and the process of ageing.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.