TELL ME MORE
With his first shop opening in Copenhagen in 1986, Mads Norgaard is a designer who knows his clients. The philosophy behind the self titled brand is to 'make women sexier and men rougher - with a modernist gleam in the eye.' Edgy and wearable in everyday life, the collections are beautifully crafted with quality fabrics and clean cuts - reflecting Scandinavian cool from every angle.
- Recycled Boutique Athene bag in Tan and White.
- Large tote bag with simple straps.
- Visible stitching details throughout with a white glossy 'Mads Norgaard' logo.
- Heavyweight recycled cotton construction.
- Washable at 30ºc
- 100% recycled cotton.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.