TELL ME MORE
Howlin - scottish slang for smelly - is an Antwerp knitwear brand with strong roots in Scotland and Ireland. Since 1981 they have been producing quality knitwear and in 2009 they launched a new label Howlin'. The way of manufacturing remains traditional but Howlin' offers more room for fantasy in shape and pattern. Howlin' strives for timeless, playful products that are made with care. So whether it is a scarf or a shaggy waistcoat; all their products are individually manufactured and hand finished by traditionally skilled craftsmen in either Scotland and Ireland using the highest quality yarns possible.
- Wind It Up gloves in Navy.
- Navy wool gloves with Electric Blue seam.
- Pair with the Navy 'Trust In Your Hat' wool hat.
- Knitted and hand finished in Scotland.
- Made from 100% Scottish wool.
- Standard Delivery £3.95
- Free standard delivery over £95 (UK only) £0.00
- Click & collect in store Free
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition and packaging within 14 days of receipt, ensuring that you repackage the returns appropriately to prevent any damage occurring in transit.
Once your goods are accepted back into stock you will be issued with a refund within 7 working days.